This website is provided by SANKO VIETNAM CO., LTD.
+ Business registration certificate number of the enterprise: 1101752777
+ First registration on 03/07/2014
+ Issued by: Sales Department – Department of Planning and Investment of Long An Province.
To ensure the safety of the network https://sanko.com.vn/ as well as to keep personal information confidential, please carefully review the provisions of the information security policy below:
1. Purpose of collecting personal information:
We collect customer information through the website https://sanko.com.vn/ for the purpose of:
+ Support and care for customers when finding product information on the website
+ Answer customer inquiries,
+ Provide the latest information on our Website,
+ Conduct customer surveys,
+ Carry out promotional activities and introduce promotions,
+ Resolve issues and disputes arising in connection with the use of the Website.
2. Scope of use of personal information:
We may use your personal information in the following cases:
– Provide services, products and customer support requested by the User.
– Transactions, processing and notification of User transactions.
– Resolve disputes, collection fees and complaints matters;
– Able to prevent illegal activities, users with signs of violations and enforce prevention measures;
– Customize, measure, improve the service, content and layout of the website of https://sanko.com.vn/;
– Sending to Users targeted marketing, service updates, and advertising delivery based on the User’s communication preferences;
– Compare the information for accuracy and verify with third parties;
– Provide information at the request of competent State agencies;
3. Information storage time:
We will store the Personal Information provided by the Customer on our internal systems during the course of providing services to the Customer or until the purpose of collection is fulfilled or when the Customer requests to cancel the information provided.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to such information
We will not disclose User information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However, we may disclose the User’s information to the following subjects:
– Shipping partners: User’s information may be shared between https://sanko.com.vn/ and shipping partners in order to provide users with transportation services of these units. Shipping partners will contact the Service User according to the information registered by the User to receive the goods and deliver the goods to the Recipient’s address upon request.
– Competent State Agencies: We will provide User’s personal information at the request of these agencies.
– Management Board https://sanko.com.vn/, Sales Department, Customer Care Department and individuals assigned to perform related tasks: Access to information of objects This is to provide services as well as support the User in the process of using the services provided by https://sanko.com.vn/
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information:
SANKO VIETNAM CO., LTD
Tax code: 1101752777
Place of issue: Tax Sub-Department of Can Giuoc – Can Duoc area.
Factory: Km 13+800, provincial road 835A. My Loc Ward, Can Giuoc District, Long An Province
Showroom HCM City: F002 My Phuoc Quarter, Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
Showroom Đà Nẵng City: 626, 2/9 Street, Hoa Cuong Nam Ward, Hai Chau District
Hotline: 1900 989957 I Landline phone: 0272 3738758 / 028 62658358
6. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data:
The user is the only person who can access his sanko.com.vn account to change and update information. When you want to update or modify your personal information, please log in to your account and operate on the website sanko.com.vn. We will save the changed information to prevent fraud removal.
7. Mechanism for receiving and settling complaints related to the personal information of customers:
Members have the right to submit complaints related to the personal information of customers to the Management Board of the website sanko.com.vn e-commerce transactions. When receiving these feedbacks, sanko.com.vn will confirm the information again, and is responsible for giving the reason and guiding the member to restore and keep the information confidential.
The steps are as follows:
– Step 1: Receive complaints
Customers send complaints to sanko.com.vn through channels such as email, phone or send a text directly to sanko.com.vn’s address. Sanko.com.vn’s customer care department is responsible for receiving and requesting customers to clearly state the content of the complaint and provide relevant information and documents.
– Step 2: Verify the content of the complaint
After receiving, the Customer Care Department will base on the complaint content, classify and transfer the complaint content to the Department in charge for handling.
– Step 3: Summarize complaint handling results and give feedback to customers (call and/or email customers).